Français | English
The aim is two fold:
- Study the prosody of sentence adverbs including the incidental adverbs (Bonami et al., 2004);
- Characterize the different types of prosodic realization (parenthetical, integrated, etc.) associated with the different types of adverb.
Current work and methodology:
- Survey of the prosody of adverbs in corpora (ESTER and ACSYNT);
- Perception experiments;
- Elicitation of a corpus of utterances in order to study the prosody of adverbs under variation of their classes, positions in utterances, syllabic weight, (..).
- - E. Delais-Roussarie. Journée Conscila Paris, Mars 2008
Contact : Elisabeth.Roussarie_at_wanadoo.fr